Webinar Session: “The role of listed markets for technology companies”
March 10, 2020, 18:00 CET
We are delighted to invite you to the webinar led by:
- Neil Shah, Director, European Technology Equity Capital Markets at Stifel
- Neil Shah, Director of Research at Edison Group
An essential event if you contemplated an IPO or have portfolio companies with the potential to go public. The complimentary webinar covered IPO conditions in the UK market, changes in the funding landscape, and how to ensure your position and strategy are accurately communicated to investors pre-IPO, the changing equity research market and the growing role of issuer sponsored research, as well as understanding how investors are consuming content.
The webinar is based on the workshop ‘The role of listed markets for technology companies’ hosted by Edison Group in January 2020.
Webinar Session: “Advantages and disadvantages of stock markets for European tech companies: Valuation strategies of various companies”
March 4, 2020, 18:00 CET
Led by Jean Rognetta, president of Europe Entrepreneurs and editor at large, Forbes France.
A consensus of Tech entrepreneurs is that their valuation is half what they could enjoy under LBO and a third of their rivals listed on American markets.
· Is this consensus correct?
· What are the root causes of European Tech undervaluation?
· What are the consequences of this undervaluation?
· How do successful companies overcome it?
Technical and strategic means will be detailed and weighed for their efficiency, such as:
· liquidity contracts, whose reach has been expanded last year to all European stock markets,
· sponsored research, a consequence of a European directive,
· foreign road-shows, particularly in the US,
· aiming for Ebit vs growth.
The webinar is based on detailed interviews with CEOs and CFOs of tech companies listed on Euronext.
Webinar Session: “Main Findings and Recommendations”
March 2, 2020, 18:15 CET
The webinar aims to present the main findings and recommendations of TechCapMarkets Report which is going to be first discussed on the TechCapMarkets Final Summit on March 27, 2020 in Paris.
Webinar Session: “The road to the stock market for start-ups and SMEs. Benefits, requirements and successful stories”
February 6, 2020, 18:00 CET
Led by Valentin Brotons Borrell, Capital Market Consultant at Grupo BME.
The webinar aims to present the MaB, Alternative Equity Market and EpM, Pre-Market Environment as a best practice in Europe and opportunity for SMEs looking to expand, identify the requirements and elements to be considered by the entrepreneurs in the IPO process, and describe the main benefits of being listed. The webinar is based on the conference ‘The road to the stock market for start-ups and SMEs: benefits, requirements and successful stories’ hosted by IESE Business in November 2019. Speakers of the conference Jesús Gonzales Nieto-Márquez, Vice-President and Managing Director MaB, Álvaro Castro Martínez, MaB counselor and manager of the Pre-Market Environment, Miguel Angel Bonachera, Founder and CEO AB-Biotics, and Josep Maria Echarri, Partner Inveready.
Webinar Invitation: “From Active Venture Capital Investor to Long-Term Shareholder”
December 11, 2019, 18:00 CET
We are delighted to invite you to a complimentary webinar led by Fiorangelo Salvatorelli, Partner, Fusion Global Capital that will:
- Present new analysis showing the opportunities for venture backed companies to list on European markets
- Analyse the European and US IPO cycles, giving insights into optimal holding periods post IPO
- Identify the most suitable sectors for European listing
- Provide insight into the mind set of public market investors and how they can develop relationship with venture backers
The webinar is based on a workshop led by Fiorangelo Salvatorelli at the International Venture Club’s annual conference – Smart Capital. It forms part of a wider project – TechCapMarkets – run by Tech Tour and funded by the European Union.