TechCapMarkets is a project, funded by the European Commission that aims to improve the supply of alternative finance, including venture capital & business angel investments, to tech companies by improving the exit opportunities for shareholders in privately held innovative SMEs and mid-caps.
Market experts will be consulted to provide recommendations to address market challenges and encourage the development, and adoption of new market based solutions.
A High Level Advisory Group, Chaired by Julia Prats, Professor of Entrepreneurship, IESE, acts as strategic counsel to the project partners.
The project partners are engaging with a wide range of market experts including:
- Venture capital and other private market investors
- Entrepreneurs and company founders
- Stock market operators
- Investment banks and advisers
- Public market investors (institutional and retail)
- National Promotional Banks including government backed investment vehicles
The final output will be a report, consolidating the input from the experts identifying market
challenges and recommendations to overcome the challenges.
Market experts will be consulted to provide recommendations to address market challenges and encourage the development, and adoption of new market based solutions. They include:
venture capital and other private market investors :
- entrepreneurs/company owners;
- stock market operators;
- investment banks and advisers;
- institutional investors;
- retail investors;
- national promotional banks.