TechCapMarkets is a project, funded by the European Commission that aims to improve the supply of alternative finance, including venture capital & business angel investments, to tech companies by improving the exit opportunities for shareholders in privately held innovative SMEs and mid-caps.
Market experts will be consulted to provide recommendations to address market challenges and encourage the development, and adoption of new market based solutions.
A High Level Advisory Group, Chaired by Julia Prats, Professor of Entrepreneurship, IESE, acts as strategic counsel to the project partners.
The project partners are engaging with a wide range of market experts including:
- Venture capital and other private market investors
- Entrepreneurs and company founders
- Stock market operators
- Investment banks and advisers
- Public market investors (institutional and retail)
- National Promotional Banks including government backed investment vehicles
The final output will be a report, consolidating the input from the experts identifying market
challenges and recommendations to overcome the challenges.