The event will present, and discuss, a series of recommendations from market experts to improve the opportunities for European tech companies to list on European Stock Exchanges.
It blends expertise from a wide-range of market practitioners including venture capital, entrepreneurs, stock exchange operators, policy makers, investment banks and asset managers. All of whom have an important part to play in ensuring European tech companies can meet their full potential.
The full programme can be seen here.
- Jean-David Malo, Director, European Commission
- Julia Prats, Professor of Entrepreneurship, IESE
- Sébastien Raspiller, Director, French Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Eric Forest, Partner, Deloitte France
- Jean-Emmanuel Vernay, Directeur Général, Invest Securities
- Thierry Petit, CEO & Co-Founder, Showroom Prive
- Bruno Maisonnier, CEO, Another Brain
- David Frodsham, Partner, Little Venice Partners
- Fiorangelo Salvatorelli, Portfolio Manager, Fidelity Worldwide International
The TechCapMarkets Summit is free and a must attend for all those interested in how Europe can build and sustain international tech champions.