The event will present, and discuss, a series of recommendations from market experts to improve the opportunities for European tech companies to list on European Stock Exchanges.
It blends expertise from a wide-range of market practitioners including venture capital, entrepreneurs, stock exchange operators, policy makers, investment banks and asset managers. All of whom have an important part to play in ensuring European tech companies can meet their full potential.
The full programme can be seen here.
- Julia Prats, Professor of Entrepreneurship, IESE
- Sébastien Raspiller, Director, French Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Eric Forest, Partner, Deloitte France
- Jean-Emmanuel Vernay, Directeur Général, Invest Securities
- Fiorangelo Salvatorelli, Portfolio Manager, Fidelity Worldwide International
Julia Prats, IESE Business School, Chairwoman of the TechCapMarkets High Level Advisory Group