TechCapMarkets is a project, funded by the European Commission that aims to improve the supply of alternative finance, including venture capital & business angel investments, to tech companies by improving the exit opportunities for shareholders in privately held innovative SMEs and mid-caps.
It is the product of a consortium composed of:
- the consultancy Europe Unlimited (Brussels),
- IESE Business School (University of Navarra)
- the French association PMEfinance (Paris).
Market experts will be consulted to provide recommendations to address market challenges and encourage the development, and adoption of new market based solutions. They include:
venture capital and other private market investors :
- entrepreneurs/company owners;
- stock market operators;
- investment banks and advisers;
- institutional investors;
- retail investors;
- national promotional banks.
Copyright Tech Capital Markets – All rights reserved